Sunday, June 13, 2010

Seriously? Seriously.

Alright, I just got home from a night out for my cousin's birthday celebration. Actually, I just got home from an entire day of drinking. Started with my good friend, Red, at 3pm with some beers and Double Dragon, and then out with the cousins. I was going to wait until it wasn't 1 in the morning to write about tonight's events, but I decided it couldn't wait. Mainly because I've been drinking since 3pm and I'm afraid I might not remember tomorrow.

My cousin turned 27 today/yesterday and my other cousin, his sister, is 20. Somehow, my 20yr old cousin showed her REAL license and got into the lounge we went to. Hilarious. Now, she is up here for an internship at Fox News for the summer and has been here for a couple of weeks. She tells me tonight that she had a date yesterday. Seriously?!?!? She's been here 2 weeks and has already picked up some dudes? I will say that she doesn't always have the best taste in guys, but STILL!

Here's what really got me going. Chong (actually, we're switching that to Cheech because I just realized that the name "chong" reminded me of something I hate) showed up...with the girlfriend! If you read "FB Stalking Gone Bad" you will know who I'm talking about. The thing about this is that he came in, gave me a high five and acted all fine and peachy to me...asked how I was, what I've been up to, etc (naturally, I told him that I've been amazing and that my life is fabulous), AND THEN INTRODUCED THE GF TO ME! Hey, moron, I don't need to meet the girl you ditched me for, but if you really want me to see how much better I am than her, so be it. After that, I totally caught Cheech staring me down out of the corner of my eye. Then he popped over and parked right next to me for like the entire time he was there and tried to make conversation with me. Again, this was probably because that girl he chose over me was BUSTED and kind of looked like Snookie (I mean, come on, I'm so much cuter). Seriously though? This crap would happen to me.

Cleary, this whole night called for more alcohol. Cheech and Snookie left shortly after arriving...I'm going to go ahead and say that it's because they are a "couple" and are now required to be boring when they are out together (no offense friends, no offense). I continued my night of debauchery, hopped a cab home, got pizza, dropped it on my floor, decided that the 5 second rule applied and ate it anyway. Seriously. Aaaahh, amazing night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment