Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Icelandic Reports

Well, well, well what do we have here? That's right, Icelandic men.

I just returned from a week vacation in Iceland with the fam. Right off the bat, I have to say that it was one of my favorite countries that I've been to, and I've been to a lot of countries kids! Everything there is very calming (minus the crazy amount of volcanoes, of course). There are literally no billboards in the streets, no advertising constantly in your face...it's very simple, clean, and the people there are super nice.

Now, I'd like to report my most important findings. I never knew one thing about Iceland before I went, so I had no idea what to expect. The one thing I did notice is that the men that they breed over there are. HOT. I'd like to know where these dudes have been hiding? Not only are they quite good looking, but they are extremely nice, and most importantly, THEY WEAR DEODORANT!! Hoooraaayyy! Finally, a European country that has gotten the memo on not smelling like a dirty old goat that just crawled out of a sewer. I swear, I didn't get one stinky stench while I was over there!

OK, sorry...I get excited when foreigners don't smell like total butt. Seriously though, I'm putting these guys right up on the top of my list for the moment (my tastes tends to switch a lot). So, what I would like to know is this:
1. Who is moving to Iceland with me?
2. Who knows how I can go about moving there?
3. Who will come to my Icelandic wedding?

The faster I find answers to these questions, the better people. Please advise.

Cheers bitches.

2 comments:

  1. Ron and I will def be at the wedding.
    As for moving there, I'm assuming it's similar to what you found out is required to move to Italy (when you wanted to move there)...just sayin'.

    -Veronica

    P.S. Will the actual ceremony be on a volcano? That's really the only way I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's clear that I need to move to Europe very soon.
    I'm so glad you and Ron will be at the wedding. It will be taking place in the lava fields. Stay classy.

    ReplyDelete