Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ut-Oh, The Other Woman...Oops!

This weekend I am packing up my brand new little carry-on suitcase and making my way to, yet, another wedding. I have a small feeling that it's going to turn into a giant shit show because a bunch of my friends from home will be in attendance, which is always dangerous. I don't know what it is, but we just tend to take partying to a whole new level whenever we're all together.

Another reason that this wedding will be interesting is because a certain man will be there that I kind of have a little history with. Nothing major or anything, he's just engaged now...to the same girl that he cheated on...with me. Oopsy!

Before you all start yelling at me, let me explain. A few years ago at another wedding (obviously) this guy and his girlfriend got into a huge fight over nothing. I had known him for awhile and I just met the gf at the wedding. From what I witnessed, I didn't like her. No, not because she was dating him, just because she was a drama queen and her dress was ugly. She flipped out over nothing, started crying and then started telling people that this dude smacked her in the face. Like I said, I had known this guy for awhile and he would never hit a chick! Who was this crazy ass? Could I smack her? So, he's all upset and I was told to go find him and he said that she pulls this crap all the time, etc. I convinced him that the best thing to do at this point was to come to the bar with the rest of us. ha!

At this point, I really had no idea that anything would happen with him. I swear!!! We were all having a fun time at the bar down the street, no big deal. 2am came around and I was ready to go back to my hotel (which was right next to his gf's room...again, ooooops) and he offered to walk me back. At this point, I was pretty drunk and didn't give a hoot about the gf that I figured he'd break up with since she was psycho. The next day we went out separate ways and we only saw each other like once or twice a year when I'd be back in town and happen to be at the same gatherings. This little bundle of fun went on up until about a year ago. The last time I saw him, I denied him and told him that he was being an idiot. Naturally, he pulled out all the lines..."you're the only one this has happened with, I don't know what it is..." Rrrrriiigghttt. Come on, the only reason I was having fun with this is because I was BORED! Not stupid. I never once wanted to date him. Why? Because I don't date cheaters! Whether it's with me, or not.

Okay, so I'm not that innocent in the situation, but I'd like to think I kind of am since I'm not the one doing the cheating. For the record, I did not sleep with him, but I'm sorry, he was hot, there was nothing I could do. It's not my fault that I'm way better than the crazy girlfriend with bad dresses! I don't recommend being the other woman, I'm just saying that shit happens and as long as you don't know the girl, who the H cares?!

Now, I hear that he proposed to this same girl recently and I laughed my ghetto ass off! What a dipshit! From what I hear, she has cheated on him a bunch of times too. Looks to be a solid marriage. They will both be at the wedding this weekend and I seriously can't wait. She doesn't know about any of this, which is why I'd like to push his buttons and act like a total asshole in front of both of them. I personally requested that I be seated at the same table, if not right next to them, juuuust to be a little jerk.

Even though I get myself into these situations from time to time, I have decided to end my "other woman" role for good. I'm just over that phase. However, I am still single and I do get bored....just sayin'!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Wish I was there... but alas, I was in the other wedding you referred to ;o) Can't wait for this weekend.

    ReplyDelete